Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Plug-in: Individual file expiration date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Company Boso d.o.o., Croatia is giving ODM something back.
In attachment there is plug-in for individual file expiration.
Attachment has been tested in non productional enviroment, all bugs that we found removed. If you notice any other bugs please lets us know in this topic.

InExp adds 2 new fields, expiration date and notification date. On notification date every user that has r (read) permission will be notified that file is about to expire in X days.
On expiration date file will be handled acording to ODM global settings for expired files with one difference, every expired file will get new text in front of DESCRIPTION , [EXPIRED]. We done this so expired files could be easily found in large sistems via search option.

Also, 3rd global ODM option, "Notify reviewer only" will still notify all users with R permission, but will not change file status like other options.

Thanks Stephen for changing plugin code so this plugin could work. Now you know what you need to change for all other plug-ins. Smile

If you have any questions about usability ask here.

EDIT: It seams forum migration killed attachments. Updating last 2 versions.
Clicking on "Edit" shows the edit form with an error at the bottom:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for InExp::onBeforeEditFile(), called in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/odm_trunk_delete/functions.php on line 800 and defined in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/odm_trunk_delete/plug-ins/InExp/InExp_class.php on line 90
Sorry, don't see that error on my localhost xampp installation. Using yesterdays ODM trunk.

EDIT: Maybe it's because of php version since I tryed everything else to get that error, but didn't manage. My edit is working as it should.
Stephen Wrote:Clicking on "Edit" shows the edit form with an error at the bottom:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for InExp::onBeforeEditFile(), called in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/odm_trunk_delete/functions.php on line 800 and defined in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/odm_trunk_delete/plug-ins/InExp/InExp_class.php on line 90

Is your ODM up-to-date? Cuz this error indicate that method onBeforeEditFile is called without argument (so files edit.php and/or functions.php are outdated).
No, it wasn't. :oops:
New version up, minor change in croatian translation and fixed outgoing emails in UTF-8.
Thanks,

I updated the main download site.
So, did you or anyone else tryed it?
Anything to report? Smile
New version up.
Added list of receiving emails to notification message.

Since we have 700+ documents, will be 1000+ soon, when I get notification e-mail with workers name in it, I don't know from which unit he is.
Now I can just check to which email addresses message went and I know to which unit he is assigned.

Thanks to Sokac for adding it!
[Image: Untitled.png]

this is what i got when i installed...
when i launched ODM, i can't find the option on setting the expiry date, can someone point me in the right direction?
Pages: 1 2 3 4