Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)
Unable to create database - Printable Version

+- Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated) (https://forum.opendocman.com)
+-- Forum: OpenDocMan Community Discussion (https://forum.opendocman.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: OpenDocMan Support - Community Based (https://forum.opendocman.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Unable to create database (/thread-450.html)

Unable to create database - Newbie - 08-18-2011

Hi,

I wanted to try this out and deployed this in my tomcat server. I am getting the below when I am trying to install the app.

Unable to Create Database - Error in query:" . mysql_error()); $result = mysql_query("CREATE DATABASE {$GLOBALS['database']}") or die("
Unable to Create Database - Error in query:" . mysql_error()); echo 'Database Created
'; mysql_select_db($GLOBALS['database']) or die (mysql_error() . "
Unable to select database."); echo 'Database Selected
'; include_once("odm.php"); echo 'All Done with installation! Click HERE to login'; } // End Install function do_update_10() { echo 'Updating version 1.0
'; // Call each version, starting with the oldest. Upgrade from one to the next until done //include("install/upgrade_09.php"); include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_10.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_11rc1() { echo 'Updating version 1.1rc1
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_11rc1.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_11rc2() { echo 'Updating version 1.1rc2
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_11rc2.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_11() { echo 'Updating version 1.1
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_11.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_12rc1() { echo 'Updating version 1.2rc1
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_12rc1.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_12p1() { echo 'Updating from version 1.2p1 to 1.2p2
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_12p1.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_12p3() { echo 'Updating from version 1.2p3 to 1.2.4
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_12p3.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_124() { echo 'Updating from version 1.2.4 to 1.2.5
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_124.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_125() { echo 'Updating from version 1.2.5.2 to 1.2.5.3
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_125.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function do_update_1256() { echo 'Updating from version 1.2.5.6 to 1.2.5.7
'; include("../config.php"); include("upgrade_1256.php"); echo 'All Done with update! Click HERE to login
'; } function print_intro() { include_once('../version.php'); ?>

Please help.
I am using MySql 5.5
Tomcat 6.0.32

Thanks