Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: How so I enable Anonymous access
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm currently evaluating Opendocman for the office to work in conjonction with Zotero.  I installed Opendocman on our server, uploaded a few files for testing.  I linked the files in Zotero, but when I try click on the link, I must be logged into Opendocman to view the file. 

So my question is:  Is there a way to access the files without being logged in?  I see posts about anonymous access on the forum, but I don't know how to enable it.

Thanks
Beastef
(11-02-2015, 09:53 AM)beastef Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm currently evaluating Opendocman for the office to work in conjonction with Zotero.  I installed Opendocman on our server, uploaded a few files for testing.  I linked the files in Zotero, but when I try click on the link, I must be logged into Opendocman to view the file. 

So my question is:  Is there a way to access the files without being logged in?  I see posts about anonymous access on the forum, but I don't know how to enable it.

Thanks
Beastef

I am also wondering about this, just want to send a link url directly to a document folder and login in an anonymous or default user with read only access and not have to enter any username/password.