Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Blank pages on Win2K test site (inc logs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
orangos
2004-11-11 08:07:31 PST
I've just set up an OpenDocMan test site on my home Windows 2000 machine, running Apache, PHP 4.2.3 and OpenDocMan version 1.2sp1.

There are a number of problems, not least blank pages when I try do do common tasks such as updating user prefs, etc.

Here are recurring errors from my php error log file. I guess they may shed some light on the subject. Can anyone help?

[11-Nov-2004 16:00:10] PHP Notice: Constant sid already defined in i:\Sites\cssnew\users\logout.php on line 76

[11-Nov-2004 16:00:18] PHP Fatal error: Unable to open i:\Sites/php/php.exe in Unknown on line 0

logart
2004-11-11 08:12:35 PST
For the first error, the only thing I can tell you is that line 76 of logout.php is calling session_start();. Is it a session path issue in php?

The second error message seems to me like php is not installed properly?, hence the Unable to open errror.

I am a Linux guy, so forgive me for not ever installing ODM on w2k. I know others who have though. Wink

steve

orangos
2004-11-11 08:19:58 PST
Thanks, Steve.

I guess it's back to php.ini, assuming that's where session paths are defined (?) :-)

For the second error message, it's odd -- the path where the error says things are (sometimes) looking for php.exe is inside my apache web root folder, which isn't even on the same volume as the PHP installation! Weirderer and weirderer...

All else fails, I'll put this up on my home ISP's linux-hosted site for testing instead. It's just nice to be able to check things out locally...

David