Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: The Filter is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I have problem with filters. I want to use filters by author, department and file category, but when I choose one of them nothing happens. I have files on these categories, but when I choose it, files do not displayed.

Thank`s
(08-15-2014, 12:20 AM)tanian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I have problem with filters. I want to use filters by author, department and file category, but when I choose one of them nothing happens. I have files on these categories, but when I choose it, files do not displayed.

Thank`s

it should ideally work. Are you able to see all files without filter? If not possibly admin has not authorized the document yet.

There is however a problem that you need to select category, value and order (all 3) only then you would be able to see your files.
Hi,
I can see my all files without filter. All of them are authorized. When I choose for example - Filter by - Author(or other) - the other columns are empty, although I have files in this category.

Thanks, :-)
I would suggest trying out our demo site to see if you can re-produce the issue there.

(08-20-2014, 05:36 AM)tanian Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I can see my all files without filter. All of them are authorized. When I choose for example - Filter by - Author(or other) - the other columns are empty, although I have files in this category.

Thanks, :-)