Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: OpenDocMan 1.2.6.3 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.2.6.3 introduces a new UDF type called Sub-Select, new translations, and various bug fixes. This release contains database changes.

Download OpenDocMan 1.2.6.3

• Added some new hooks into the API for department admin pages to make adding plug-in features to the department admin page possible.[/list:u]
    • Issue #45 – Add sub-selects to the UDF system to allow for a new UDF type which provides Select->Sub-Select values to be created for files.[/list:u]
      • Issue #22 – Category View – display files assigned to category[/list:u]
        • Issue #11 – The ability to replace a document with another having a different filename.[/list:u]
          • Added ‘ENGINE = MYISAM’ to the DB create statements for compatibility issues[/list:u]
            • Issue #58 – Update Italian DataTables translation[/list:u]
              • Issue #68 – Update Croatian Language[/list:u]
                • Issue #44 – Add Revision number to file detail[/list:u]
                  • Issue #49 – Add image/pdf to default file types[/list:u]
Hello,
I should thank you because of your great DMS that is the best in my opinion.
But I have some issues that made me so confused
i will so grateful if you help me solve this issues:

1- I want to see my UDF in the list of home page. In other words the UDF only appears in the view page of each document but i want it to be seen in the home page and in the list of all documents as a column(such az author, department and ...). How can i do that???

2- I want to be able to Filter the result list by the UDF. for example the filters that we can work with, only are department, author and file category but i want to add my UDFs to the filter list. But How?

3- the UDF values don't include in the search results. how can i fix that?

I use the latest version of odm 1.2.6.3
Thanks in Advance, Dude...