Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: User Defined Fields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I added as Admin " User Defined Fields " as type Selec List. I added (for sample) any values and add few files for this values.
When i select filter by define Field (for sample Klient) and select one value for this, i give SQL message warning:

..mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\Program Files\EasyPHP5.3.0\www\OpenDocMan\search.php on line 184
No Files Found

I have OpenDocMan v 1.2.6.3

thnks for solving
No problem with odm, but it looks like problem with coding CZ langue in mysql . :evil:
Hi,

I'm having a similar problem when trying to filter by User Defined Field.

To explain further, I've created a UDF Release - it's odm table name is odm_udftbl_rel.

I have 4 values, Release1, Release2, Release3 and Release4.

When I add a document to the repository I add assign the document to a given release.

When I attempt to user the filter functionality to filter by Release followed by a Release1 I get the following error:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\opendocman\search.php on line 184

Any ideas?

Cheers

Shaun