Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Check Out error when click cancel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

I have a big problem here, I am using the latest OpenDocMan v1.2.6.1, latest Google Chrome browser, when clicking on the Check-out button, pop-up windows will appear and ask for the save location, but when clicking Cancel button OpenDocMan will displayed error and tagged the document as checked-out.

Please I need help urgently in solving this.

Thank you
Regards,
Andre
When you click on the "Checkout" button, the file is marked as checked out. The file prompt does not activate the checkout. You can un-checkout the file by going into Admin->Files->Checked-Out Files and you can clear it there.

Steve

Hi,

Thank you for the explanation, now it is clear that the checkout is triggered by the Button itself not the file prompt. I have another question: how if several people want to checkout the same files. Can they check-out at the same time and what version will the file saved - (the latest file or several files will be created)?

Thank you.
I dont think you can checkout file by more then one user.
owwconsulting Wrote:Hi,

Thank you for the explanation, now it is clear that the checkout is triggered by the Button itself not the file prompt. I have another question: how if several people want to checkout the same files. Can they check-out at the same time and what version will the file saved - (the latest file or several files will be created)?

Thank you.

The main feature of OpenDocMan is to prevent multiple people from editing the same document at the same time.