Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: open_basedir restriction in effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On this weekend my provider changed server. Everything have to be the same (as they promised) and seems to be the same - structure, files etc.
But when i go to my opendocman pages (no mater which one - as a user or as admin) I have the following message:

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plug-ins/index.html/index.html_class.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/np3631/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/np3631/domains/mysite.eu/public_html/docs/Plugin_class.php on line 57
There is a problem with your dataDir setting. It does not appear to be writeable to the web server

It comes all the time,even when I give to Data_dir 777 permission.
What can I do?
Its a host security setting.
Stephen Wrote:Its a host security setting.

Yea oke, but how can i get it working becuase i have the same error Smile

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(plug-ins/index.html/index.html_class.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/i/n/t/intrafocus.eu:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear/:/www/scripts/webshop/:/www/scripts/public/) in /www/i/n/t/intrafocus.eu/public_html/Plugin_class.php on line 57
Try moving your dataDir folder to be inside your opendocman folder. It should be outside of your public_html folder, but some hosts are worse than others about that.
It does not work. Moving the datadir to opendocman folder Sad Same error, even with a fresh install.