Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: [SOLVED] - Uploading AVI files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I managed to upload avi without problem. However, for some avi files, I keep getting an error message after the upload. The message is "Please upload a valid document".

Any one has encounter this problem? I tried defining the MIME, but still the same result. I don't think it is this problem anyway since I can upload the other avi files...

Looks like it is the filesize... when the file is less then 2M, it is ok. But the problem is I've set the file size limit to 50M both in the php.ini and config.php.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers
kwseow
I changed add.php to include some debugging info and found that the $_FILE array as such:

Array ( [file] => Array ( [name] => testfile.mp4 [type] => [tmp_name] => [error] => 1 [size] => 0 ) )

The file is 3.7MB, however, both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size have been set to "50M".

Any idea?

Thanks
KW

kwseow Wrote:Hi all,

I managed to upload avi without problem. However, for some avi files, I keep getting an error message after the upload. The message is "Please upload a valid document".

Any one has encounter this problem? I tried defining the MIME, but still the same result. I don't think it is this problem anyway since I can upload the other avi files...

Looks like it is the filesize... when the file is less then 2M, it is ok. But the problem is I've set the file size limit to 50M both in the php.ini and config.php.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers
kwseow
From PHP site:

UPLOAD_ERR_INI_SIZE

Value: 1; The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
Yup. But the strange thing is when i run phpinfo(). It says that load_max_filesize is set to 50M....

Stephen Wrote:From PHP site:

UPLOAD_ERR_INI_SIZE

Value: 1; The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
Solved with help from my hosting provider.

Thanks!

kwseow Wrote:Yup. But the strange thing is when i run phpinfo(). It says that load_max_filesize is set to 50M....

Stephen Wrote:From PHP site:

UPLOAD_ERR_INI_SIZE