Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Error on check-in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning: fopen(/var/www/docmanx/dokumenti/revisionDir/229/229_0.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php on line 219

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php on line 220

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php on line 221

Warning: copy(/var/www/docmanx/dokumenti/229.dat) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php on line 238

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php:219) in /var/www/docmanx/check-in.php on line 277

What does this mean?
I was trying to check-in checked out file. Permissions on /var/www/docmanx/dokumenti/revisionDir/ is 777 and also on /var/www/docmanx/dokumenti/.

Using 1.2.6 beta
That message is saying that /var/www/docmanx/dokumenti/revisionDir/229/229_0.dat is not writeable by the web server. It could be the actual file, or the 229 folder, or any of the previous folders in that path. Somehow something got changed after that file was originally written.
Thank you. I seams out manual upgrade to 1.2.6 is causing some problems with owners / groups.
I was user owned in last version but when we upgraded new files were www-data owned, not by user.
Changed ownership and group of whole directory to www-data and now it's working.

Thanks again.