Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Unable to upload Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am unable to add any document types to the OpenDocMan. I get the error please upload a valid document, I have modified the config.php to allow word, excel and powerpoint as described on another post, but I get the error on any file type I use, a text.txt file for example.

My config.php looks like:

$GLOBALS['allowedFileTypes'] = array('image/gif', 'text/html', 'text/plain', 'application/pdf', 'application/x-pdf', 'application/x-lyx', 'application/msword', 'application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document', 'application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation', 'application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet', 'image/jpeg', 'image/pjpeg', 'image/png', 'application/msexcel', 'application/msaccess', 'text/richtxt', 'application/mspowerpoint', 'application/octet-stream', 'application/x-zip-compressed','image/tiff','image/tif','application/vnd.ms-powerpoint','application/vnd.ms-excel');

Is there a reson why this string is being ignored
Check the right-side of the blue status bar after you try to upload a file. If it fails, it should display the filetype information that needs to be added (example: text/somefiletype).
I found the problem and have now resolved it.

basically it was a previlidges issue upload_tmp_dir="C:\WINDOWS\Temp" set this folder to everybody and now works