Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: After update no longer admin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last week we updated from 1.2.5.7 to 1.2.6beta latest and after update my account which wasn't root admin is no longer admin.
I logged in as root admin and changed user setting for that user to make him admin, but it didn't work.

ODM says user changes are applied, but when I check again that user is still not admin.

BUG or?

I can create new admin users, but I cannot change that user to admin.
Just tryed on another username which was also admin, not working.

Basicly, new users can become admins, but old users cannot (users before upgrade).
Check the database and see of the odm_admin table has entries for those user_id's that you say don't have admin.
You can see from attached pictures that I'm user number 3 and I don't have admin button in user interface, but in phpmyadmin I can see odm_admin table in which ID 3 is marked as admin.

Also, guys from IT just reported me that your upgrade script from 1.2.5.7 to 1.2.6 isn't working and they had to do it manually.

Pictures:
Ok, solved, when they copied database they didn't copy odm_admin, just odm_users, so users where there, but admin rights wasn't and I couldn't change it since they was no entry in admin table. Anyway, fix updater script. Big Grin
Any details on what happened during the upgrade? Or just "didn't work". haha