Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: How to set expiry date for the uploaded files!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi stephen,

How can we set the expiry dates for the uploaded document,as in the admin section there is an option to check expiration, but I havn't see how to add the expiry date to the document..

Thanks
Sansugoi
Expiry is system wide. You set the number of days, and the action to take. It applies to all files.
Hi stephen,

Thanks for reply...

I have found 2 entries in config file

'revision_expiration' => '90', and 'file_expired_action' => '1', ..

So I want to know that revision_expiration is the number of days the files will expire after creating?

please suggest me..

Thanks Again
Sansugoi
Would be good if we could set expiration date for every file.
Or is there any other option for that kind of alert?

For example, in retail every worker has to go trough sanitarium tests. When they pass they get licence for 4 years which expires on certain date. Would be good when I scan document and upload it I can set expiration date on that date.

Is there any other way I can track which documents are no longer valid?
When a document expires I think they end up in the rejected queue. I think.
It is possible to set an expiry-date to every file. After achievement of this date, the file can be automatically deleted via cronjob. The date can be set automatically when a new file is uploaded.
Ifer Wrote:It is possible to set an expiry-date to every file. After achievement of this date, the file can be automatically deleted via cronjob. The date can be set automatically when a new file is uploaded.
How is it possible if Stephen says expiry date applies to all files? Where can I change the settings of this?
Ifer Wrote:It is possible to set an expiry-date to every file. After achievement of this date, the file can be automatically deleted via cronjob. The date can be set automatically when a new file is uploaded.

You have my plugin in plugin forum. Individual file expiration, you can set expiration date for every file.

Korali Wrote:How is it possible if Stephen says expiry date applies to all files? Where can I change the settings of this?

Log in as admin, Administration and play around that menu, you should find it easily.