Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: A few bugs found in latest version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I performed a fresh install of OpenDocMan 1.2.5.7 yesterday and I had a few issues with the installation and use of the product.

During installation, it bombed out on the last portion of odm.php in the installs folder. Here are the old and new code snippets:

Old Code (Lines 263 & 264):
Code:
INSERT INTO {$GLOBALS['CONFIG']['db_prefix']}odmsys VALUES ('','version','1.2.5.7')
") or die("<br>Could insert new version into db user");
New Code (Lines 263 & 264):
Code:
INSERT INTO {$GLOBALS['CONFIG']['db_prefix']}odmsys (sys_name, sys_value) VALUES ('version','1.2.5.7')
") or die("<br>Could not insert new version into db user");
Since the ID field is auto_increment, it doesn't need a value to insert a record. And the "die" message should have a not after the world Could.

After installation, I was attempting to add users to the ODM, however it would error out if the user was not an Admin. I would receive an error that '' was not a valid integer, which would have the INSERT statement and then the new users ID and '' for the values. I believe I have the proper code changes made for the commitchanges.php file:

Old Code (Line 79):
Code:
$_POST['admin']='';

New Code (Line 79):
Code:
$_POST['admin']='0';
Those issues are resolved in our latest SVN version.

Thanks