Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Files are not uploading (I think)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go through the process of adding a file. It says it uploaded. I go to the home page and my file is there. I click view and it says that the file does not exist.

I deleted it and tried to re-add it, but now it says there are no files. I can't even see it in the list of files. So, I have no files on the system. I browsed the directory structure and did not find the document I tried to add.

I used Softacular to install the system. I have version 1.2.5.7.
I am not familiar with that installer. If you are having issues you should try a few things:

1) Try to install without softaculous
2) After adding a file, check the database to see if it was added, then check the filesystem to see if the file is there in your $dataDir folder
3) verify your web server can write to the location set in your dataDir
Stephen Wrote:I am not familiar with that installer. If you are having issues you should try a few things:

1) Try to install without softaculous
2) After adding a file, check the database to see if it was added, then check the filesystem to see if the file is there in your $dataDir folder
3) verify your web server can write to the location set in your dataDir

I figured it out. Softaculous usually configures everything for you, but with this app, they didn't. I had to go into the config.php and set everything up. It's working now.

Thanks!
Kind of defeats the purpose of using an app installer when they don't set up the app for you. They should fix that.