Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: Signup for Account not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a fresh install of the latest version. I originally had problems creating users and followed the thread fixing those bugs.
However, I am still having problems with the Sign Up for an Account Link. I am getting the following error:

Error in query: INSERT INTO odm_user (id, username, password, department, phone, Email,last_name, first_name) VALUES('', 'kyle', password('r4fbv'), '1' ,'217 5551212','[email protected]', 'smith', 'kyle' ). Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'id' at row 1

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Which version of MySQL are you using? I just tried that query on 5.1.44 and there were no issues.
We are using version 5.1.51.
I changed line 45 in signup.php to:

Code:
$query = "INSERT INTO {$GLOBALS['CONFIG']['db_prefix']}user (username, password, department, phone, Email,last_name, first_name) VALUES('". addslashes($_POST['username'])."', password('". addslashes(@$_REQUEST['password']) ."'), '" . addslashes($_REQUEST['department'])."' ,'" . addslashes($phonenumber) . "','". addslashes($_REQUEST['Email'])."', '" . addslashes($_REQUEST['last_name']) . "', '" . addslashes($_REQUEST['first_name']) . '\' )';

and it seems to work.
Thanks for the info. Will add that to the current development version. Found a couple other instances of '' for ID as well.