Community Support for OpenDocMan (Deprecated)

Full Version: pdf view problem with IE only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

so I have been looking for an answer to this problem for ages, and is really the last problem I am having so here it goes.

when using Open Doc Man when I upload PDF files using any browser really they go in fine and what not, then I come to view them as any user who has access and with any browser expect for Internet Explorer I can preview and see them in pdf format still in the browser this saves me having to download if I don't need to which is great.

Now with Internet Explorer no matter the different combinations for example I tried changing the Target around and out of desperation I even tried changing the save file extension name to .pdf instead of .dat for the simple reason that I thought IE was not seeing the end bit but that didn't work any-ways

does anyone have any idea how to fix this as all i want is the user to be able to view the PDF in the browser and if they want to download it then can save it.

thanks
just as an update still no luck !! if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Can you test this on our demo site and tell me if it happens there?