Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Email Notification - Document Edit
I managed to install ODM and it works great. I am currently investigating if there is anyway that an email is sent out to the reviewers or owners when a document is edited (i.e. change on department or any other user defined field value).

I tried copying the email notification section of the add.php page into the edit.php file and calling out the Email.class.php but not successful.

Any help will be really appreciated.
Thank you.
Nevermind.
I found the way to do it by copying the add.php code into the edit.php code.
You can mark this as completed. If someone is interested on this fix, please post a reply.
Thanks.
hi.
i just installed the opendocman, but until now i can't find how to setting email notification on. please help me to fix this problem.
Thanks a lot
(03-10-2015, 02:44 PM)aduxym Wrote: Nevermind.
You can mark this as completed. If someone is interested on this fix, please post a reply.
Thanks.

Hi.
Can you tell me how i can setting the email notification?
i just installed the Opendocman, everything work ok but not with the email notification.
i can't found where to setting my smtp and email address
i'm newbie on this, this is my first time install an open source application.

i really2 appreciate your help.

regards
(08-10-2015, 08:40 PM)Hello,could you please send to me more details about email settings and notification for opendocman. Thanks in advanceNebojsa Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 02:44 PM)aduxym Wrote: Nevermind.
Thanks.

Hi.
Can you tell me how i can setting the email notification?
i just installed the Opendocman, everything work ok but not with the email notification.
i can't found where to setting my smtp and email address
i'm newbie on this, this is my first time install an open source application.

i really2 appreciate your help.

regards
Could you please send to me more details about email settings and notification for opendocman, thanks in advance, Nebojsa